Women's Night of Worship: Glorify
Saturday, July 31, 2021 6:30 - 8 p.m.
Let’s encounter God’s presence together as we worship and fellowship through singing, Bible reading, prayer, and communion. Please register online here so we know to expect you.
[email protected] Ministry Mission Statement
“Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.”
1 Thessalonians 5:11
The Women’s Ministry of Calvary Baptist exists to serve all women and influence them for Christ! We aim to share and exalt Him, serve Jesus and others, and study to apply God’s Word. (Matthew 28:18-20; 1 Thessalonians 5:11; Philippians 2:14-16; 2 Timothy 2:15; Luke 11:28)
Specifically, our goals are:
- To foster community and relationships among the CBC women (and beyond) through prayer, meetings, activities, and outreach.
- To encourage daily devotion to Christ through the application of sound doctrine.
- To challenge women to grow spiritually through teaching, mentoring, and encouragement.
- To meet the needs of ladies of all ages and stages, from all cultures and backgrounds, and in all seasons whether single, married, and with or without families.
- To inspire women to find and use their God given gifts to serve others locally and beyond.
ONGOING WEEKLY EVENTS
Women's Bible Study - Monday Evenings 6 pm Smithville Campus.
Women's Bible Study - Tuesday Mornings 9:30 Bastrop Campus. (Off during August)
Women’s Prayer Group - Wednesday Mornings 10:00 am Bastrop Campus.
Women’s Bible Study - Wednesday Evenings 6:15 pm Bastrop Campus.
Contact [email protected] or the church office for more info.